Analogy: Maynila, Pagkagat ng Dilim
1. We all know, that Maynila is a place where some persons in the evening are doing.
2. Its so hard for us, to face the night with a fear.
3. For some children, it was also dangerous for them to go outside the house when it is night.
4. There are many profound lessons for adults to take a way as well, including the parenting in the moral – spiritual upbringing of children for our inspiration.
5. I was hoping that someday, Maynila will make a good image for itself, and we should also make change for it.
1. This is a novel book about the people who survived to an earthquake.
2. The author discuss the different characteristics of the person who was their inside the Camarin.
3. This story was really injustice.
4. It is alright to happen for those who are sinners, not to the innocent people who just want to earned money and trying their best to escape the poverty.
5. The novel simultaneously raised a “fundamental question” about the meaning of life anf offers one “rational answer”.
Analogy: Ambon, Ulan, Baha
1. A decent and moral society is judged on how it treats those who cannot defend themselves.
2. It was a good literary work where it may inspire and give a lessons to other.
3. It also deals heavily on Filipino values, the importance od education, religion, family and youth.
4. It educate the youth about issues of urgent and national importance.
5. For me, A Zarzuela like these is a kind of literary work where you can learned many lessons and ideas.
Analogy: My Last Farewell
1. Dr. Jose Rizal is a big part of our life. He has given us a big contribution.
2. He fight for us to get peace and order.
3. What he aim most is for us to pursue our wants, to have our democracy.
4. He really loves us, his countrymen and his fellowmen, in his last farewell, he take this chance and opportunity to tell what he want for his beloved countrymen.
5. It’s all about saying goodbye to his beloved and idolized country.
Analogy: Katapusang Hikbi ng Pilipinas
1. For me, It shows those circumstances that our country encountered.
2. There are many struggles, trials that our countrymen have experienced.
3. Andres Bonifacio continue the aim and goal of our National Hero “Jose Rizal”, He fight for us.
4. Andres Bonifacio show his anger, Many persons died during their time decades.
5. It was really hard for Andres Bonifacio to see how hard things are being encountered and experienced by his country.
Analogy: Biag ni Lam-Ang
1. The story leaves a long lasting expression of bravery, revenge, romance, love for the family and even for friends.
2. The author makes use of peculiar animals to adds up more flavor in the story and to have some twist he even make use of old tribes and imaginary characters as well.
3. It is such a fictitious story inherent from Ilocos Region. A myth that widens and plays in the imagination of the readers and leaves moral lesson as well.
4. Just like other mythology which almost ends up in a happy ending.
5. But the difference of this with other magical story is, it is native’s masterpiece that we Filipinos should be proud of.
Analogy: Si Maganda at Si Malakas
1. This is a very popular folk tale in the country.
2. This story was made by ancient Filipinos in order to explain the mystery of the origin of human kind.
3. Two traits which make the Filipinos unique among its Asian neighbors, their strength and resiliency despite a lot of adversity and trials which come their way, and their beauty which is reflected in their surroundings.
4. The name Malakas and Maganda also denote a deeper meaning and truth about Filipino culture.
5. Filipinos consider women to be Maganda or beautiful, sweet, and soft, while men as Malakas or strong and sturdy human being to whom the family can depend on at all times especially intimes of trouble and disasters in life.
Analogy: Indarapatra Sulayman
1. It is a maranaw heroic epic.
2. It leaves a long lasting expression of bravery.
3. It tells about the heroic exploits of Emperor Indarapatra of the Kingdom of Mantapuli.
4. The Emperor had a magic speak, which he could use like a boomerang.
5. There was a huge monster terrorizing his Kingdom and he killed it in defense.
Analogy: Another work of Jose Villa;; "Foothnote to Youth"
1. It tells the story of a young boy, Dodong who was 17 years of age and he wanted to marry her love at even though their too young and not mature enough.
2. A footnote is used to indicate a spurce. It is also used to emphasize something.
3. It is entitled footnote to youth since the story emphasizes a message that youth nowadays must know – not too marry early.
4. The short story “Footnote to Youth” is about how Jose Villa wanted to guide the Youth in declining with early marriage.
5. We should not rush time in our decisions but nevertheless to weigh every single actions well be making.
1. It seems that those person who are insane are those who are less sinner.
2. Based on the song, those insane are innocent.
3. They are doing what they want just for fun and enjoyment.
4. But those persons who are normal, They are just making what they want, even though these things are bad.
5. They are not thinking that they may hurt some persons by their bad deeds, They should act always as good, even though they are rich.
Analogy: morning in nagrebcan
for me.,its about the morning where different experience and things happened in the barrio of nagrebcan
Analogy: The Boy who became a stone
For me, It shows a magical story wherein it was an unbelievable thing,. compare it to our real world..
Analogy: How the angels built Lanao Lake
It was a good literary work where it explains how those angels built the lanao lake..
We all know that in Mindanao.,swords are famous.,but including this, there is a term which is being used in referring to that sword,,which is KRIS which means Mindanao sword..
Analogy: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time.
For me..it was so glad for me that there are many different genius persons in this world,. I am proud of them..
Analogy: The anatomy of a FilipinoI am a Filipino so I must be proud that I was a kind of a person who have different good traits like we Filipinos have,.